Alam Kulkul Boutique Resort , Well-situated within walking distance to shopping centers, dining places, entertainments, as well as cinema in Kuta Beach. Just 15 minute drives from Bali’s international airport, 15 minute to Seminyak and Kerobokan area and to Legian area.
Alam Kulkul offers a tropical retreat amid all buzzing and bustling of Kuta Beach and Legian area. With tropical gardens, spacious room overlooking to the flower garden and calming and inviting pools. Adorned with antique furniture and local handicraft to complete the style.
Offers 80 rooms of seven categories; 39 Alam Rooms, 6 Family Rooms, 6 Quad Rooms (for four people), 6 Triple Rooms (for three people), 20 Alam Villa, 2 Java Villas (with private plunge pool) and 1 Bali Villa (with private dipping pool).
All room is equipped with AC, 24 hours room service, mini bar, refrigerator, satellite TV, Laundry and Valet Service and IDD phone and Internet access.
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017